HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Survivors: Goober

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:24 pm

Jordna smield slightly "your welcome"he said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:36 pm

{Can you guys wait for me?}

Brooke rolled her eyes and sat on the fence again.
"What?" Troy asked, his smile faded.
Brooke rolled her eyes again and stood on the fence, walking across it. She jumped down at the end and motioned to Troy. "Cmon on."
Troy nodded and ran to her, then jumped in her car after Brooke got there.
She drove the the beach, seeing Emma and Jordan. She got out and walked to the other side, Troy behind her. They sat down and watched the waves.

╚══╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:20 pm

{Yep - sorry. Embarassed }

Emma turned over to Jordin and Troy. "Oops," she whispered. "We forgot about them two. I wanna swim again, how about you? I'll ask them if they'd like to, also." She waved and walked over to Brooke and Troy. "Hey, guys! Sorry about that," Emma looked down at them. "So would you two like to swim? I'm going to go swim." After she said that, she jumped into the water with her carefree spirit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whenthesunsets.forumandco.com
Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:26 pm

"Sure," Brooke and Troy said at the same time, then laughed. Troy took his shirt off, then Brooke took her clothes off, revealing her bikini underneath. She jumped in, splashing Troy. "Whoops...Not!" She laughed and went under, than surfaced. Troy came in after her, swimming behind her, then grabbed her foot, tickling it.

╚══╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:30 pm

Emma held her hand over her mouth and laughed. She shivered, soaked from head-to-toe. She crossed her arms to stop herself from overly shivering and murmurered under her mouth with a large grin, "Better leave the love-birds alone." She walked deeper into the water, above her head and dove into the water and surfaced, her hair now wet.
Back to top Go down
Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:34 pm

"I heard that!" Brooke laughed and pulled her foot away from Troy, then pushed him under. "Stop it." She said and laughed as he surfaced.

╚══╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:40 pm

Emma walked back over to them. "Really?" She laughed. "Well it's true. It's obvious you two like each other!" She was glad that they hadn't seen her and Jordin...or had they? And after dropping her voice, she eyed Troy nonchalantly, "And you should so ask him out!" She made sure that Troy couldn't hear, and waited for Brooke's responce.
Back to top Go down
Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:43 pm

Brooke narrowed her eyes and jumped after Emma, pushing her towards Jordan. "Have fun," She whispered in her ear and released, swimming back to Troy, hiding behind him.

╚══╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:51 pm

Emma laughed, "Sorry!" And under her breathe, she whispered, "Have fun with your boyfriend!" Did Brooke think that Jordin and her were boyfriend and girlfriend? She was taken aback. But...were they? She wasn't sure and she knew it would be awkward to ask Jordin. So she just walked behind Troy. "Bad hiding place," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:56 pm

"See if I care," Brooke laughed and swam around, surfacing 10 feet away. Could she really think that we're dating? Are they? It sure does seem like it, love birds. Ugh. She sneered at Emma playfully, then raised an eyebrow, a smile breaking out against her face.
Troy turned to her and gave her a 'what's happening now' look, then shrugged it off.

╚══╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:11 pm

Emma fixed her hair and shook her head. "You just don't get it, do you?" She crossed her arms and went under the water, then came out of the water, holding her nose closed. Right now would've been a good time for Jordin to come and take her in the other side of the beach. She felt like she ws inflicting their personal space. "I'll go get Jordin," she said quickly, hoping they wouldn't say anything. She raced over to the beach and remembered her bathing suit. When she passed Jordin, she knelt down and said, "I'm going to go change into my proper swim wear." Emma waved to all of them and disappeared down the path that lead to her house.

When Emma came back, she was wearing a blue bikini top and bottom, outlined with black along the edges. As she walked past Jordin, she said with a smile, "Come into the water! It's fun!" She beckoned for him to come as she walked into the water, throwing her beach towel near the shore. Plunging into the water, she remembered about the pearl -- safe and sound in a trinket box where she held her special jewelry or other small things - such as pearls. But, because it was a real pearl; nothing was done to it by humans but dug up; it was even more precious. To her, anyway. She splashed the water and went under for a second and surfaced.
Back to top Go down
Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:19 pm

Brooke smiled when Troy rolled his eyes and swam next to him, then surfaced. She shuddered and said, "I feel short!" She pouted playfully, then jumped up and down. She was still shorter than him. She placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down slightly. Then she jumped again, this time taller. "Ha...Ha...Ha!" She said between jumps.

Troy questioned her with a funny look then picked her up, walking deeper into the water. "You wouldn't." She said, trying to wriggle free. But many years of sports and working out, Troy kept her in place. "I hate you," She said, leaning her head against his chest, shivering when she water reached her. "Don't freak out, Brooke, it's just water."
"Cold water!" She argued, closing her eyes, feeling his warmth instead of the cold water. She forgot about everything and just laid there.

╚══╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:22 pm

Emma watched Brooke and Troy, feeling a small twig of jealousy snake up her. She wished she had a relationship the two had as "non boyfriend and girlfriend" -- as Brooke had tried to describe it as. She shivered and hoped that Jordin would come in soon.

((Waaah! Wolves isn't here! D:))
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:23 pm

(( ** D=))
Back to top Go down
Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:30 pm

Troy rested him chin on the top of Brooke's head and smiled. When the water reached Brooke's shoulder, he stopped. Brooke opened her eyes and gazed out across the water, seeing the other side. "Get a boat," She smiled and closed her eyes again, slightly tired. Troy laughed and shook his head. "Maybe later," He said and released his grip, then caught her again. "Stop it!" Brooke said and looked up at him, scowling playfully.

╚══╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:34 pm

Emma floated in the water, having nothing other to do. She glanced back at Jordin, expecting him to run into the water at any moment. Did he like her? Did she like him? It's just so confusing! Emma thought. He did give her a pearl, but it could've just been a token of friendship. Or was it more? Maybe she did like him...? Why would she be hanging around him if she didn't like him? And, changing her thoguht to Brooke, why would they hang out, acting like that if they weren't girlfriend/boyfriend. She needed answers, and she'd be willing to do anything for them.
Back to top Go down
Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:40 pm

~Head explodes from too many questions~

Troy looked at her and narrowed his eyes and released his grip on her again, this time catching her later. "I thought I said stop it!" She rolled her eyes and stopped caring. "Fine, crabby."
"Shut up, I'm not crabby."
Troy raised an eyebrow at her and stopped moving. Brooke opened one eye and looked at him, then blinked. "What?" Troy shook his head and laughed, then Brooke followed. Troy started walking back, then stopped halfway. He just stood there, watching Brooke, who was asleep. He shook his head and smiled, walking onto shore. He set her in the sand and sat next to her.

╚══╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:43 pm

[LoL! Well, I didn't know what to post, so I threw in random questions.]

Emma, who was the last one in the water felt shy suddenly. She was always outgoing, but she did have her shy moments. Making her way up the beach, she grabbed her towel and put it between Brooke and Troy and Jordin. She glanced at Brooke, who was asleep, and then to Troy, then Jordin. She leaned back a chilly wind coming over from the sea, making her shiver. She took her towel and wrapped it around her, savoring the warmth.
Back to top Go down
Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:48 pm

~That always works...but not for me.... Sad j/k~

Brooke shivered, then woke up, seeing everybody there. "Why didn't you wake me up!" She moaned, hitting Troy. Her hand flopped into the sand, making it fly. She sat up and shivered, then leaned against Troy. He wrapped his arm around her and leaned his head on the top of hers.

╚══╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:53 pm

[Poor Goober! Sad]

Emma, who felt left-out looked down at the sand. "I, uh..." she paused, not knowing how to make a quick excuse. "I need to go get something to eat," she said quickly. "I need to make supper." She picked up her blue flip-flops, stuck them on and walked home, already her hair and body starting to dry despite the fact she was still shivering from the cold. She opened her door with ease and after quickly changing in her bedroom, she sat on her bed, thinking. Emma jumped up and grabbed the pearl, carrying the delicute treasure back to her bed and laying down under the warm covers. She held it close to her face and started to think of the days' events. She just realized how dumb she must've sounded in front of her friends.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:56 pm

Jordna rubbe dhis ehad na ssighe dslightly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:57 pm

~GRR! DX...XD!~

Brooke felt immediate warmth and opened her eyes. She looked around for Emma but didn't see her. "Oh crap." Troy lifted his head and looked at her. "What's wrong?" He asked, getting up when she did. "I need to go." She got in her car, Troy with her. Brooke got home and knocked on Emma's door.

╚══╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:58 pm

(XD)Jordna stood up and walked down stairs he went into the kicthen and sighe dgrabbing soemthign to eat.Demon was lieing on the Coiuch and Adean on a Dog bed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:59 pm

Emma heard knocking on her door. Dropping the pearl on her pillow, she slowly walked out of her room, a black tanktop with bermuda jeans on the bottom. She peeked in the window and seeing it was Brooke, she quickly put a pot on with nothing on the stove and turned on the burner. Opening the door after slipping on a cooking mit, she smiled. "Oh, hey, Brooke! What brings you here?" She knew exactly why, but decided to play dumb.
Back to top Go down
Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:06 pm

Brooke placed her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow. "You know exactly why! What's wrong?" Her face softened and her hands fell to her sides.

╚══╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   

Back to top Go down

The Survivors: Goober
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next