HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Demon Within claiming of the East

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Broken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:53 pm

Hattie nodded, finally being able to graze without worrying.

..) .*)
(. (. . .`.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whenthesunsets.forumandco.com
Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:18 am

Demon nibbled on the ends of grass and munched them up with a small snort

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what your reactiion to it is

Please save them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:20 am

Hattie turned back to Demon, her soft gaze looking past him then to him. She knew if she asked him if he was okay, he would just say he was. But she knew something was up. Hattie took a small step closer, pretending to graze some more but was looking up at Demon, curiously. He really was a complex figure.

..) .*)
(. (. . .`.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:09 am

Demon perked hsi ears forward twitching them slightly back and forth then glanced up at ehr for a secodn then back at the grass

Please save them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:41 pm

Hattie looked around, her tail swishing back and fourth peacefully.

..) .*)
(. (. . .`.
Back to top Go down
Amora

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:36 pm

Name:Abrasion[It measn a severe Injury]
Color:Black
mane:Black
Tail:Black
Eyes:Black
Markings:None
Mateless
Brandings:None
Extra:Horrid past, lost both parents at 5 months,and was abused.
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amora

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:46 pm

Abrasion snorted and whinnied, her body in severe pain, A cut wide across her shoulder was making her limp, but she ignored it, SHe lowered her head and winced, and then stood still, escaping from that stallion and his dreadfull friends, her body shaking madly. Hr eyes forwards at the ground, She was about to force herself into a bow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:22 am

Demon quickly walked over but kept his distance just in case "Are you alright?" he asked in a soft queit tone

Please save them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:40 pm

Hattie followed and saw the mare, and instantly felt bad. "Yes...are you okay?" She repeated.

..) .*)
(. (. . .`.
Back to top Go down
Amora

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:33 am

Abrasion sighed, she looked up to see a stallion and mare.''Fine;'' she said, not in a rude way, but in a pain filled way. She let her legs shake.She was frail, coat un healthu, and she seemd to have scars and briuses. SHe lifted her head, and sighed. She wasen't skinny.Her voice rattled. But she attempted to speak.''I'm sorry for the intrusion.My name is abrasion.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:43 am

Hattie blinked slowly. "That's a nice name.... What does it mean?" She studied the mare. "You're not fine... You look...horrible."

..) .*)
(. (. . .`.
Back to top Go down
Amora

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:47 am

''My name? it means severe injury.,,'' She said, breathing less heavy. And more better. ''I've been beaten by stallions,humans, and by whips/'' she said looking at her back. and all the scars that surrounded her spine.''And i've been near death.'' ''With knifes,chains,bearing reins, and heavy 8 thousand pound carts going uphill.'' She sighed.''I escaped them only moments ago...,''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:06 pm

Hattie's eyes glistened with respect for the mare. "I'm so sorry what happened," she whispered. "You're welcome to join us," she said with a small smile. "We're not bad."

..) .*)
(. (. . .`.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:50 pm

Demon frowned and walked to the other side of her,he got closer so she could lean on him "Im Demon the lead stallion of this land" he said with a small smile.

Please save them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amora

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:24 pm

''Please;Don't bother with me, I will just stay till i'm healed,If i ever will.'' her black orbs shimmered like a disturbed pool of black water, She looked at the light blue, cloud misted sky.Her crane was then loered back from the stretch. She was frail, and limp.She was a nub at this moment, worn down to a little thing. She soon woulden't be a nub,And be better, Her hooves were placed one by one in the jade meadow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:40 pm

"Not bother with you?" Hattie asked doubtfully. "We need to help you heal. We can't just leave you to your death..."

..) .*)
(. (. . .`.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:58 pm

"your not a bother everyone is Equal" he said hisn ears perked up the slightest bit then back down

Please save them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:07 pm

Hattie nodded in agreement. "Exactly," she agreed.

..) .*)
(. (. . .`.
Back to top Go down
Amora

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:54 pm

Nodding slightly, she buckled to the ground.''Thank you..''She said, her head folded over her knees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   

Back to top Go down

The Demon Within claiming of the East
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2